- Profitability of Australian retail pharmacy has never been under more pressure
- Research shows that the most common approaches contemplated by Owners in response is to cut costs (wages), look to off-setting forms of Government revenue, eg professional services, or simply do nothing differently
- As with “adversity” in any business setting, leaders see the opportunity to differentiate. Winning pharmacies will compete on health advice, offering a more complete solution & convert to revenue and margin growth
- Research also shows that many Pharmacists already think they are “doing it””, ie great customer engagement effectiveness and script processing efficiency
- Until recently, there has been no independent, industry-wide means of objectively assessing a dispensary on the degree to which they are “doing it”
The Next Level is an independent consultancy that objectively assesses dispensaries on the degree to which they are “doing it”
So what does The Next Level do?
The Next Level :
- quantifies YOUR reality
- benchmarks YOU against peers
- tells YOU what YOU need to change ,why, and quantifies the prize in $ margin
Studies (cohort of more than 250 Australian retail pharmacies) show that to unlock YOUR own opportunity, YOU will need to address YOUR unique challenges in:
- changing hearts & minds (aka people & process)
- right resourcing level/mix to facilitate this
- right design to enable this
The imperative is stark …. The choice (virtually) non-existent
Survive AND thrive….OR…..
Nicky Muscillo, Pharmacist / Partner , Terry White Chemists Cooparoo.
“With Next Level’s services, we were able to gather exciting data, helping to direct the right resources to the right places. In the end the customer, the team and our pharmacy reaped the benefits”
Nick Logan, Pharmacist , Pharmacist Advice, Artarmon Inner Sydney
“The Next Level was able to accurately and quantitatively measure and report the length of our quality interactions with consumers. This enabled us to improve our service and profitability”
Christine Richardson, Pharmacy Owner , Amcal, North Queensland
“The Health Destination service delivered a real analysis in real time with real pharmacists and real customers. As a result I have been able to ensure every prescription customer has a meaningful engagement with a pharmacist on every visit”