May 1st – Melbourne hosted the next breakfast forum in the current series host by The Next Level. Like previous forums there were three feature parts – :
- Glenn Guilfoyle, delivered a short “how to” piece on the power of good data for feeding your sales team optimisation planning.
- Glenn then facilitated a panel discussion on this topic, exploring how leading organisations are addressing their data challenges and advantages re: sales team productivity and RoI against the backdrop of the current trading and economic climate.
- The Panel then facilitated an audience wide plenary discussion for all to join in the debate and cross pollinate experiences.
The panel consisted of:
- Chris Jones – Director at Business Uplift Consulting
- Duncan Fraser-Smith – Senior Consultant at Options Consulting Group
- Jeremy Goodale – General Manager Australia at Cannondale Sports Unlimited
The key take aways from this forum were:
- How to clearly define the data you need
- How to gather and validate the data you have – how to generate anew what you don’t have
- How to use the data to competitive advantage
- How to integrate the outputs into your sales team planning
If you were unable to attend and would like to browse the information for yourself, please feel free to download the Power Point presentation as delivered at the forum by clicking here.
We would be more than happy to assist you with any further questions you may have by simply contacting us at email@example.com, leaving a reply below or calling us on (03) 9012 7378.
Please click here to view the power point presentation of the morning.