The Next Level in the Sales team optimisation story……
On Friday, 12 September 2014 The Next Level held it’s quarterly breakfast forum co-ordinated by Peter George, Company Leader at Outokumpu.
There were four parts to the morning – :
- Glenn Guilfoyle, founder of The Next Level and Australia’s leading expert on B2B sales team optimisation, delivered a short “how to” piece on developing your selling systems.
- Michael Erwin, Director of Coaching delivered a short piece on Sports Tactics that improve Sales and Leadership.
- Panel discussion on these topics.
- Audience wide plenary discussion for all to join in the debate and cross pollinate experiences.
The panel for the morning consisted of:
- Chris Jones – Director at Business Uplift Consulting
- Peter Truelove – National Sales & Marketing Director at Mayne Pharma
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Classify your customer base
- Profile your prospect pool
- Design Account management tools and processes
- Design Prospect management tools and processes
- Learn the forgotten aspect of sport coaching that business leaders must know and:
- Why sports “desire indicators” need to be applied to business
- What business needs do leaders learn from post game recovery sessions
Please click here to view the power point presentation of the morning.