On the 20th of March 2014 in Sydney, Glenn Guilfoyle, Principal of The Next Level and founder of The Next Level Sales System, delivered a short “how to” piece on snapshot assessing your current level of sales team productivity and return, and setting your sales team optimisation direction accordingly. He then facilitated a panel discussion on this topic, exploring how leading organisations are addressing their opportunities and threats against the backdrop of the current trading and economic climate, with opportunity for all to join in the discussion.
The panel consisted of:
- Drew Fairnham – Senior Sales Director – Traditional Trade at PepsiCo Australia
- Trevor Kleinert – Regional Sales Director – Australia/New Zealand at Bambach Wires & Cables
- Wayne Goodrich – Sales Force Automation Specialist at Perenso
The key takeaways of the seminar were:
- How to easily assess your own sales team return on investment and see where you sit on the cross-industry standards bell curves
- What are the key productivity drivers for an optimised sales team and how to assess your current benchmarks
- How to identify your “low hanging fruit” and what your new benchmarks could look like
- How to assess your new optimised sales team RoI and have the silver bullets to convince the Board for support
We would be more than happy to assist you with any further questions you may have by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us on (03) 9012 7378.
Please click here to view the power point presentation of the morning.