On the 11th of September 2013, The Next Level hosted it’s inaugural entertaining and stimulating breakfast forum with like minded commercial and sales managers from a variety of industries.
This forum featured two parts:
- Glenn Guilfoyle, founder of The Next Level and Australia’s leading expert on B2B sales team optimisation, delivered a short “how to” piece on snapshot assessing your current level of sales team productivity and return, and setting your sales team optimisation direction accordingly
- Glenn then facilitated a panel discussion on this topic, exploring how leading organisations are addressing their opportunities and threats against the backdrop of the current trading and economic climate, with opportunity for all to join in the discussion that followed.
The panel for this forum consisted of:
- Kevin Wardle – National Builder Manager – GWA Group (Kitchens & Bathrooms)
- Peter George – Managing Director – Outokumpu Stainless Steels and High Performance Alloys
- James Marshman – Business Development Manager – Spartan Specialist Schools Supplies
- Brook Carter – National Sales Manager – Retail – Australian Super
The key take aways from this were:
- How to easily assess your own sales team return on investment and see where you sit on the cross-industry standards bell curves
- What are the key productivity drivers for an optimised sales team and how to assess your current benchmarks
- How to identify your “low hanging fruit” and what your new benchmarks could look like
- How to assess your new optimised sales team RoI and have the silver bullets to convince the Board for support
We would be more than happy to assist you with any further questions you may have by simply contacting us at email@example.com , leaving a reply below or calling us on (03) 9012 7378.
Please click here to view the power point presentation of the morning.